26 March 2009

85



Whilst the rain in the city can be a real pain in the ass...I love the beautiful reflections on and from the slick road.

Especially as the afternoon draws to a close and the evening is beginning - it really is magical to me.

5 comments:

Glenn said...

Another great perspective shot including a nondescript person walking through the city. I’m so drawn to these… the mystery, the untold story of who they are, where they are going, and will they ever arrive. Perhaps it’s more about ourselves in general…. will any of us ever arrive? You pull the viewer in and let them identify on their own terms. Great work here, Jeff!

Jeff C.-S. said...

Thank you for that amazing compliment, Glenn. As I respect your work and your artistic eye so much (not to say anything of our friendship), it really means a lot to me!!!

r. said...

Your photos are getting to be quite amazing!! Black n' white and diagonals and texture and a splash of color, and on top of that, a mysterious person/shadow!! This photo is simply perfect. But that's just my meager opinion! :-)

Hi Jeff!! Sorry I've been away, so damn busy. But things have gotten better. I hope you're doing well my friend!!! xo, r

Devyn said...

Rain slick streets can make for amazing results.

r. said...

Y'know Jeff, having a second look... Look at the picture as a whole [in thumbnail mode], and if you then focus your eyes to the headlights long enough, they seem to become brighter...

Try it! :-)