"The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. You trade in your reality for a role. You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask."
Couldn't you have waited for 11 days before posting that pic? ;)
Coincidentally I was just writing about the topic of Jim Morrison's quote. I think he's right about the importance of that freedom, but I think people seldomly put on a mask. It's more that they feel forced to show a different side of their real face in some situations, a side that they like less.
1 comment:
Couldn't you have waited for 11 days before posting that pic? ;)
Coincidentally I was just writing about the topic of Jim Morrison's quote. I think he's right about the importance of that freedom, but I think people seldomly put on a mask. It's more that they feel forced to show a different side of their real face in some situations, a side that they like less.
Post a Comment