
i'm off to vienna.
as always very anxious about flying alone and very much dreading the separation from b.
i know it will go by quick and i am excited to see a new place but right now - just a little shaky.
will try to update but that may be difficult - for sure will be iphone pics or placeholders if i can...
3 comments:
Sounds like a great trip, and I hope well worth the separation and lonesome traveling.
The Idiot Prophet returns as cogent ascending! God it took forver to find your blog again but I'm glad I did!
Check out both my new ones when you get back and keep up the good work! I can't believe how close you are to accomplishing your 365 day goal!
it was a great trip, pc, if not a little rocky the first day or so.
welcome back, ip! or welcome ca? :-) anyway i'll definitely stop by the new digs now that i am back and running!
Post a Comment