10 March 2009

69



"Over the years, Chrysler chief Lee Iacocca often heard colleagues express their pride at having worked so hard that they had failed to take a vacation.

Iacocca's response?

'You dummy. You mean to tell me that you can take responsibility for an $80 million project and you can't plan two weeks out of the year to go off with your family and have some fun?' "

- from anecdotage.com

I'll be on vacation from Thursday through the following Tuesday. I am not sure how I will handle my daily photo and journal promise. I know I will be taking photos all the time but the problem is how I will post them.

Maybe I will do a bunch before or after the trip? Not sure.

Or maybe I will write a journal entry on paper daily and then post the daily photo with what I wrote for each day after the trip.

Eh. Who knows. But no matter what I will still keep the purpose and promise of this journal even whilst away.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the vacation/posting issue. Does Blogger have the ability to self publish, allowing you to do posts in advance and let them go live at a pre-determined time? That's what I do when I know I won't have a chance to do a post.

I have been up and down 2nd Ave many times, not sure how I missed this sign. Nice shot.

Polish Punk Chick said...

What's the reason for the vacation? St. Patty's day?

Jeff C.-S. said...

Devyn - thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the feedback. I found some wireless connection on occasion and managed to post but it wasn't easy.

PPC - my cousin is in between chemo treatments and surgery for cancer and we all wanted to take a nice break and hang out in a warm climate. It was perfect!