Is there no "good to be home" feeling hidden somewhere deep inside of you?
Sure. It's there somewhere. I love NYC but I find that my tolerance for the winters of the northeast shrinking as I get older. I just prefer warmer climates I suppose (except when I ski, snowboard, etc.). If I could move NYC and my life here to a climate where it was warm year round...it'd be perfect!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Is there no "good to be home" feeling hidden somewhere deep inside of you?
Sure. It's there somewhere. I love NYC but I find that my tolerance for the winters of the northeast shrinking as I get older.
I just prefer warmer climates I suppose (except when I ski, snowboard, etc.).
If I could move NYC and my life here to a climate where it was warm year round...it'd be perfect!
Post a Comment