
I don't know that I will ever truly figure life out. Even if I live into my 80's and 90's like my grandparents did into theirs.
But sometimes early on a Saturday morning when the world is just waking, as my husband is snoozing in bed and my dog is awaiting her breakfast, the coffee pot begins to gurgle and glosh the first signs of salvation and I realize...this IS Life.
This is living.
There is no secret.
It just IS.
3 comments:
And your damn picture is making me hungry! :-)
It just is [or that I'm just a piggy!]!
Reminds me of quote from Alanis' "Hand in My Pocket,"
"And what it all boils down to
Is that no one's really got it figured out just yet."
PS Have I yet mentioned how much I appreciate the honesty and eloquence of your posts? Many thanks - I very much enjoy reading them.
Wow, Ryan, that's an amazing compliment. Thank you!!!!
Post a Comment