I just got back from the pictures or the movies for those who are not so in tune with their inner 1940's.Frost/Nixon was absolutely worth the price of full admission. Frank Langella did a stellar job at portraying Nixon. What could easily have been an impersonation of someone who was one of the biggest real life characters of the 20th century became a portrayal of a very complex man. Langella's Nixon elicits a mixture of revulsion, loathing and pity (NOT sympathy and that is easily a trap both the director and actor could have fallen into, in my opinion - of course this parralells the story going on with what Frost and his team was looking to do the interviews).
I highly reccomend.
But more importantly...the popcorn was delicious.
2 comments:
We ate the popcorn like it was our last meal...LOL. Now you know why I love going to the pictures....
I know!! It felt like it...
Post a Comment