
My intention with this blog is first and foremost to open up and develop my interest in photography. To reawaken the passion I had for it in my youth.
For the most part this has already been accomplished and I am now thinking beyond this experiment and what I need to do in order to become the photographer I wish to be.
But I get incredibly frustrated when I put effort into either a photo or sharing a quote I find or seek out and then...hear nothing, absolutely nothing from anyone.
It's hard for me to cope with because being who I am I take these things very personally - it goes straight to my heart.
Of particular hurt is reaching out to other photographers and artists and bloggers and never hear anything in return. Am I really that terrible? Am I really that lacking in ability to touch someone even on the simplest of levels?
Perhaps over dramatic but that is the way I feel today.
So again I turn off the comments on this blog. I don't want anyone to feel as though they have to comment but I also don't like working on this day after day only to lose focus on why I am doing it because no one is communicating with me and that makes me feel bad.
Perhaps I will soon turn them back on or maybe they stay off for the duration of this run, I don't know.
In the meantime a sincere thank you to the few who have shared thoughts and communications with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment