02 February 2009

33






I had an idea for a project about two months back that really excited me. I want to get started on it but something has been holding me back from designing how I will bring the project to fruition.

I mean I keep seeing shadows of it in my head but there is a blockage between the idea and the implementation that will not allow the vision to become clear.


I wonder what it could be?


And I just realized that I verbalized another project idea to my partner last weekend that seems much clearer to me and a lot less complicated to achieve but probably not as satisfying as the formerly mentioned project.


I don't want to become to full of ideas and to empty on accomplishments.


What do I do?

2 comments:

The Idiot Prophet said...

this is not meant to be taken graphically or perversely but seriously when this happens to me . . .
I masturbate.
You have no idea how many story concepts or ad projects I have completed in the afterglow of either shared intercourse or solo satisfaction.

Jeff C.-S. said...

I have no problem following that advice!!!! :P

That said I do know what you mean - sexual energy for me is something I love when I need to work out my body - it helps me feel strong, confident and motivated to do what i need to do. But sexual energy when I need to do something cerebral is oftentimes a hinderance. The energy blocks other energies from getting through.

I have to find a way to balance it all - guess it looks like more sex and more masturbation to figure it all out!!!