
More often than the very vivid nightmares I tend to have, I spend my sleeping time in vibrant and exciting dreamscapes.
It got me to wishing that I could photograph my dreams. Because I heard someone say that it didn't happen unless you have a picture.
But I know it did! At least I feel as though it did...
I meet amazing people, some I recognize and some I’ve never seen (or consciously remember anyway). And oh the places I go!! Not to mention the way I get there some of the time (I do so love flying like a bird without benefit of machinery). Even the scents and textures I feel in my dreams are incredibly rich and happily often incongruant to the real life experience (strawberry smelling lightpost is one of the more recent examples - I can assure you that the lightposts I've encountered in my life smell nothing like berries, strawberry or otherwise) .
Even better is that Nothing is impossible in my dreams. And even better than THAT is that nothing is WEIRD or ODD in my dreams...not even me.
2 comments:
I like your idea better.
One or two sentences a day.
Capture the important bits and leave out all the rest.
The best way to capture your dreams I've found is oil painting in the dark before you completely wake up.
;p
finger paints and blank canvas.
lots of color.
Maybe you were in your dreams, inside looking out?!
Post a Comment