14 February 2009

45



Weird thing.


This morning I was really foggy when I woke up. I didn't take any sleeping pills last night so it wasn't that - actually I thought I slept pretty well. Anyway I wasn't quite with it.


Usually the first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth. I mean before anything else I brush teeth.


So I go to the bathroom open the medicine chest with the intention of brushing my teeth.


But instead of putting toothpaste on my toothbrush I instead squirt it on to my...razor.


Seriously.


Luckily I snapped out of automatic before I actually put it in my mouth but it REALLY freaked me out. Not because I came close to doing it because I know it wouldn't have gone further but just the thought of someone running a razor over their teeth and in their mouth sent chills through my body and made me weak.


This shot was an attempt to find the humor in the situation whilst also weakening the power of the imiage in my mind. I can do better and actually may try to set up something better for a series at some point because I also started thinking of all sorts of weird and freaky things someone could brush their teeth with...hammer, screwdriver, comb, scissors, celery stalk...I'm making myself sick.


Happy Valentine's all...

2 comments:

Sam said...

Ouch.

The Coelacanth said...

ha ha, "Happy Valentine's all..."! happy belated valentines to you Mr.HammerHorror xxx