02 July 2009

183 - HALF WAY THROUGH



today.

i'm half way through catlow:365.

and half way through 2009.

i feel as though i should have something to say or something to offer. i'm learning - learning things about myself and about the world around me but...well, i just don't feel comfortable going there right now.

but congratulations to me - i've stuck by this and i'm now entering the downslope. i believe in myself a little bit more than i did 183 days ago and that's, to quote ms. stewart, a good thing.

5 comments:

Ryan said...

Though I don't comment very often (I have a paralyzing fear of being obnoxious...), I very much enjoy reading your entries every day. They're incredibly inspiring and routinely insightful.

Congratulations on hitting the halfway point!

r. said...

Hurray!!!!

Happy [early] 4th to you Jeff!!

xo, r

Jeff C.-S. said...

Ryan, darling - you could not be obnoxious - thank you for the really sweet comment and congratulations!!

Robert - as always - much love to you!!

S - get moving - clearly by what you've described in your blog you've had NOTHING going on the first half of the year :P

Sam said...

Cheers and congrats on your halfway mark Jeff!

MargOH! Channing said...

congrats my love!! I'm proud you have seen this through..Though I know you said it was only for a year I think you should do 365 2010...

XO, Me