hey just been reading you blog - I'm always behind the wave! Got it "followed" now so I don't miss out. I like your new friend. Lots of love from your too-far-away-in-old-london friend, xx
Hello Fine sir, do you have atreat for me?
Phoeb - lots of love back! we miss you!FG - I like the caption - you'll have to recite it in sheep voice so I get the full on effect :-) xoxo
"Have you ever had sex with a sheep?""Naa-a-a-a-aaah!"D'oh! Bad Rawbutt!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
hey just been reading you blog - I'm always behind the wave! Got it "followed" now so I don't miss out. I like your new friend. Lots of love from your too-far-away-in-old-london friend, xx
Hello Fine sir, do you have atreat for me?
Phoeb - lots of love back! we miss you!
FG - I like the caption - you'll have to recite it in sheep voice so I get the full on effect :-) xoxo
"Have you ever had sex with a sheep?"
"Naa-a-a-a-aaah!"
D'oh! Bad Rawbutt!
Post a Comment