24 February 2009

55


If I were to be given a selection of super powers to choose from...although it would be a tough choice to make...I think I would select the power to control time. Or at least the perception of time.
I would make the happy moments feel like a hundred years and the not so happy ones no quicker than a lightning bug's flash.

6 comments:

The Idiot Prophet said...

You would?
I'd be able to do what hayden christiensen could do in that movie jumper.

r. said...

Are you surrre? :-) I want to be like the invisible man, so I can be a true Peepin' Tom!! haha!

Jeff C.-S. said...

TIP - Never saw Jumper - what does he do? I wouldn't mind a superpower that would allow me to do Hayden Christensen :-P

Robert - I like the way you think! See this is why my choice would be a tough one, indeed.

The Idiot Prophet said...

LOL In the movie hayden only has to visualize a place and then he "jumps" there.
Like nightcrawler in x-men but with way cooler outcomes.
Plus he's shirtless for most of the movie.
YAY!

Jeff C.-S. said...

I want a film where he is shirtless AND pantless for most of the movie...maybe something called "humper"...

Jeff C.-S. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.